CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

3 Affordable Back to School Outfits!





Hey ladies! The days of summer are slowly rolling by and a bunch of stores are starting to put out school supplies & other stuff out for the school year. Yeah i know when we see that we think: "Ohhh man! Summer's ending TOO FAST!" I'm sure we've all gone through that moment. Some of us girls are thrilled & super excited to be coming back to school, but other girls are nervous or just not really wanting to go back to school. BUT weather you like it or not Thee first day of School is coming & it's right around the corner! This is the time when girls go wild a new school year gives us plenty new clothes. But there's also a problem, we suffer when it comes down to our hairstyle, makeup & clothes for the first day of school so I thought I'd help you out with some affordable clothes for your first day of school. Remember you don't need every single of these items to make yourself look glamours!! Wear what you want & what you feel confident in! Good lucks girls!


Back to school outfit #1






Charlotte Russe - Jewelry
$6.50 - charlotterusse.com
More Charlotte Russe jewelry »


So i built up this outfit for the more conservative simple girl, I know that sometimes schools have some kind of regulations on what you can wear and what not. So i built up this outfit for the more school appropriate girl and as I've said before I try to make these outfits the most affordable as i can just because having some extra money in your pocket sounds just about great for another trip to the mall or a movie during the weekend.




Back to School Outfit #2




So this outfit is more for the girly girl or the just plain & simple one. This is a great outfit that will look gorgeous on any body shape no matter what kind of style you have. I also think that pastels are a great way to go for the summer because it's comfortable &  it doesn't attract the sun that much.


Back to school outfit #3




As you can see I tried to do a bit more on this one cause i know some of my ladies aren't that girly & what I'm trying to empathize is that you don't need money to feel a million dollars. I also placed three different handbags and shoulder bags to give a option on what would work out that day.







1 comment:

Maritza said...

nice. I like the third outfit the best.. I might pick up that shirt.. i love the color!