CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Skater & Scene

To begin with, I'm sure you all have heard for the whole "Skater" and "Scene" kind of era right?I personally admire the whole "Skater" and "Scene" era, I mean look at what some teenagers have brought to this country in order to change the style some of us use in our daily lives. I remember when i used to say: "I'll never be caught wearing Skinny Jeans or Vans." and guess what? I ended up wearing both in one day. I've been so inspired that i dyed my hair purple and cut my hair like one of those Scene girls. You have to admit their hairstyles are really cool! Some of them don't even require some kind of face piercings for those of you teenagers or young adults that don't want to pierce your face. Here are some examples of some really cool scene girls I've found on Photobucket.

No comments: