CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

N.Y.C Quick Minute Dry Nail Polish-Greenwich Village


Good afternoon, to all the readers out there! I have recently bought the N.Y.C Quick Minute Dry Nail Polish and I love it! The nail polish comes in bright colors as well as light colors, this nail polish is perfect for rockin a cool summer dress or any other ocassions that you might have while wearing this nail polish; the nail polish I bought was called "Greenwich Village" this has been the first time i buy nail polish from N.Y.C and let me tell you, I will defenitely go back again to try out different shades. This nail polish dries really fast so you don't have to worry about rubbing your nails somewhere and messing it up; this nail polish doesn't smell like chemicals like other kinds of nail polish, this nail polish may not be brand but remember: "Brand is not always best." and to make this nail polish even better its so easy to find! I bought my shade of Greenwich Village at Walmart; but its also available at your local: Target, CVS Pharmacy, Rite Aid, Longs Drugs & Albertsons. You don't have to worry about spending a huge ammount of money on this nail polish; i bought my bottle of nail polish in which my nails look glorious in for $1.99! now tell me isin't that a great deal? If you don't think its a great deal, I want you to think about it. Your getting nice shinny nails, you don't have to spend more than $20.00 and this is a great time to look gorgeous during the recession and save money!

Available at: Target, Walmart CVS Pharmacy, Rite Aid, Longs Drugs & Albertsons
Or online at: http://www.newyorkcolor.com/products/index.cfm?item=561
Price: $1.99

Now tell me; wouldn't you want nails like those?



Already have this product?
Post a comment on this blog and share your oppion with us!

No comments: