CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ralph Lauren Romance Perfume & Lotion

Good afternoon readers, thank you all for joining us for another review. Today I will be talking about the Ralph Lauren Romance Perfume & Lotion, As you all know it came out a couple of months ago and my mom sad the advertisement on the magazine and she wanted to buy it ever since. Well anyway we went to Macy's and she found the perfume she wanted and she bought it & just so you know my mom bought this perfume on the same day i bought the Viva La Juicy perfume so this perfume has been around for a while now but I never really had the chance to post up a review.
Anyway, The RL Romance Perfume is GREAT! I like the smell, it's one of those perfumes that smells good but doesn't smell too strong and too serious, I don't really know what I mean but I'm telling you anyway. It has a a sophisticated smell, it makes you sharp, daring, smart and attractive. Those are all the words I can think of that describe this perfume. This perfume lasts a long time so as far as lasting a long amount of time it's great. I don't really recommed this perfume for the summer, I think it's far too serious and strong for the summer.
Also, the lotion is great too, it let's the perfume last even longer and you'll smell great when the time comes to hug your husband, boyfriend, friends, family members. I like to call this lotion: "The host master" and the reason I call it that is because when we host parties I have to hug or greet people that show up at our party and they're always asking what kind of lotion or perfume I have on.

So I suggest you buy it.
It's a great $60.00 Investment.


Already have this perfume or lotion? Post a comment and tell us about it.


XOXO
Glamourxz

No comments: