CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash

Good afternoon readers! I want to apologize with all of you that i've been gone for a while; I just started High School and I never knew that it was going to be so busy, new teachers, new friends, new school. But as I said before I wont be on as much or be posting that many blogs, I have school now and I can't handle the stress of having to update and create more postings that usual. So feel free to check out the blog ANYTIME you want I'll update once in a while and inform you of what will be going on in the future. So for now you can contact me at: Glamourxz@yahoo.com NO SPAM PLEASE I hate spam and If you will ever trust me enought to give me your email I will never give it away to spammers.


Anyway here's my review on The Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash

First of all, Since I bought it like a month ago I haven't seen much of a difference with my face or anything. I doesnt remove your acne so it's definitely not for that use but it does make your skin feel refreshed as if you just came out of the shower, it does remove the dirt and makeup well but I would recommend to remove the makeup with: Makeup remover pads. [ FYI: I will be posting a review on one of the makeup remover pads i have] Also, it doesn't really clear breakouts but it does somehow keep the pimples from comming out. But once it's there it won't get them off your face but it will keep your face from getting any more acne. It works differently on different people, so warning my review my not be suitable for you skin or anything. Everyone's skin is different so chill back, go try this product out it's available at Wal-Mart for a cheap price (:

Have a nice morning/day/evening/night

XOXO
Glamourxz






1 comment:

acne said...

So far, I'm satisfied and will be forever satisfied with Puraskin Acne Treatment, it made a miracle on my acne.
But as of now, there's still no claims on the cure for acne but there are treatments to stop them.
Eventually, acne will still sprout even after an effective treatment, but not that all. Still, treatments will still do.