CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Smooth Away


Good afternoon readers! I'm glad to be back to write a blog about a product I bought when it came back but I never really bothered to write anything about it now. So here goes my little review I tried it on my legs but I didn't really find that it did much of a difference, I mean I'm not saying that it sucks and it doesn't work but I think that all of you are better off shaving or waxing your sensitive areas. DO NOT use this on your face it gets it irritated and sometimes it starts bleeding so that's just a tip don't use it on underarms, face or bikini area id say just use it for your legs. The package looks like it does in the picture bellow, it comes with two handles for the application and 4 pads [Yeah I know it looks like sandpaper] for the big handle and 4 pads for the smaller hand held applicator.
I personally think that this product is pretty cheap i bought it for $10.00 not that much I know but when you think
about it you could of maybe bought something else with it. If i were you i would just look at this product in you near by shelf of your drugstore but don't waste your money or time buying it.


Here is everything outline into single bullet points (:

--Pros: You don't have to take a shower to use it like shaving but you have to have dry CLEAN skin.

--Cons: This product is a NO NO for people with sensitive skin

--Would i buy it again? NOPES save your money and just invest on your own waxing kit or more razors


No comments: