CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

NEW SCHOOL YEAR!


What is up readers? I'm sure you all know that I am starting this year as a Freshmint (: [Yes freshmint.] & The school year is coming up which is bad news for all of my dear loved readers D: I'm not going to have that much time as I did before...Well in other words I'm not going to have that much time on my hands like when i started blogging this during the summer.

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW--
I'm not giving away the blog--OR--Going on Hiatus

THE BLOG IS HERE TO STAY! (:

--I'LL TRY to post blog entries during the weekends or the weekdays ONLY IF I can.

BLOGS COMING UP! --->
--Smooth Away POSTED
--Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash POSTED
--Ralph Lauren Romance Perfume & Lotion POSTED

SUGGESTIONS!
--Email: glamourxz@yahoo.com

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!


XOXO
--Glamourxz

No comments: