CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wishlist: Coach Tribeca Patent Tote

Hi readers! Guess what? My birthday is coming up! That's exciting isint it? Well there's is something I've wanted for my birthday for a while now and You might be thinking "what is that Coach Tote bag doing next to this text?" Well you guessed it. I want this tote bag for my birthday! There is nothing i will appreciate more than this tote bag, it's around $298.00 and i want it in purple! ------> My favorite color is purple in case you don't know (: I've seen this tote bag in person and man i almost drooled all over it! But my mommy wouldn't buy it so now i'm gonna go to work this weekend and hopefully I'll make enough money to buy this tote bag! But then i keep thinking that i have to pay my cell phone bill this month and my cell phone bill is like $62.00 but hopefully i won't have to pay it til the 27th! Isin't this funny? I'm 13, I like wearing make-up, I have an obsession with purses, I have a boyfriend, I have a fashion blog AND I have a job in which i get paid. Wow you don't hear that every day! anyway if you ever feel like giving me something that's the first thing you should think off. Thanks for reading! (:

XOXO
-Diamond


Already have this tote bag? [I hope you don't :]
Send us a comment and tell me what you think!

No comments: