CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Viva La Juicy Perfume

I am absolutely love this perfume I just got at Macy's on Sunday, I really don't know how to describe the scent to you I mean I've always been the kind of girl that likes the fruity, sugary scent's, I was never a real big fan of the whole heavy kind of smell, this one is really light and fruity but it's awesome if your gonna go to the beach or if your gonna go clubbing with the girls. Anyway back to talking about this perfume I love it, my boyfriend Love's it too. I hate to admit it but I love it, and the cutest part of this perfume is the logo on the box and the little bow on the perfume. I don't know if it's just me but it makes me feel all glamours! It's a great buy you won't regret it for sure! The gift set I got at Macy's though has a: Shower Gel, Perfume & Lotion. I use all three when I'm going out. Absolutely a great buy, I hate to admit that when this bottle runs out I'm going to go to Macy's and buy another one. Maybe while I'm there I'll buy the Channel No. 5, anyway enough after reading this review i suggest you run to the nearest Macy's and buy it.

I bought this perfume for:
$75.00

  • I got the gift set with the Shower Gel, Perfume & Lotion

Already have this perfume? Post a comment and tell us what you think!


No comments: