CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

L'Oreal's True Match Liquid Foundation

Okayy, so here's my review on the New True Match Super-Blendable Makeup. I use Buff Beige in N4--that's my shade :D Anyways! This bottle comes in a 1.0FL OZ/ 30 ML glass bottle. The cons of this product are; it doesn't have a pump & it's glass but the pros are it has SPF 17 Sunscreen, it's soooo bendable with the skin. It actually lasts a really long time and even longer with pressed powder. I haven't tried this foundation with flash photography YET but when I do I will make sure to update all of you on how it turned out. For some reason the SPF sunscreen in the foundation reflects light in flash photography & it makes your face look white in the picture. I'm not sure why exactly it does this but I guess it just does anyway? So back to what I was saying this is a great product if your just starting out with foundation, I actually bought this product with the help of my YouTube favorite. Michelle Phan <3 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_8">LOOOVEE her videos!! It's great for oily skin; it wont make me look like a grease ball, it's easy to remove, I have not found that this product clogs my pores or irritates my skin AT ALL.


This is her video on foundation reviews:
pt 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRlTPjZN24w
pt 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmshtkIuKc

-She covers almost all skin types; Oily, Dry & Normal.
-This video is great for Foundation starters; like me :)
-I watched both of these videos twice & bought two of the foundations mentioned in this video.
-I actually found this foundation on that video.

So, this is my review on this video. If you have questions, comments or concerns don't hesitate
to comment the blog I will really appreciate it.

PS: Does anyone know what kind of Foundation shade I may be able to use in any of the MAC
powder foundations?
Does anyone recommend foundations for oily skin?
& last question; does anyone know any tips to minimize looking super white in flash photography?


FTC DISCLAIMER!
1. Did you get this product free by the company, or did you buy it yourself?
I bought it myself.
2. Are you getting paid or compensated by this company for this blog?
Not at all.
3. Are you affiliated with this company?
No.
4. Is this your honest opinion or a paid review?
My honest opinion.

No comments: