CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thoughts of Today [Personal Blog]

Lately I have watched Julie & Julia. It it such a wonderful movie! It's filled with inspiration and I just love the way that Julie writes about her passion of cooking on her blog! I often wonder if i ever sound passionate about makeup like the way she does. I enjoyed watching that moving and savored every single second of the movie. I loved the fact that when she started her blog she had absolutely no readers except her mother, and as time went on her readers grew and grew, they would send her things and leave her a lot of comments. Sometimes, I feel like quiting my blog like the way she wanted to quit but i have never gotten the courage to, because i never got to make something out of anything I've never finished something just the way that Julie never did.

I also loved the way that she would get excited when she saw that she had tons of new comments and a bunch of readers. Well thats the how excited i get when someone leaves me a comment. No one has left me a comment in the longest time but i keep trying and trying. My Youtube account has 39 subscribers, i check my youtube account every single day because i get to proud over the fact that i started with nothing and now i have something or someone to look forward to at the end of the day. My Youtube account has had way more success than my blog and I've only been working on my YT account for a couple of months now, but it's almost been a year since i started this blog.


After all, I'm thankful for the subscribers i currently have on my Youtube account and I'm also thankful for all of the readers and the followers i have on my blog.

Thank you very much readers, followers, and subscribers! You is what makes Glamourxz. GLAMOUR!


XOXO,
Ruby

1 comment:

Mom said...

hi rubisiana pinana..... i like your blog.. muy interesante... aunque no estoy muy familiarizada con estos prodctos creo que esta chido.

Love,
MOM!