CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

MAC, BENIFIT & SWATCHES

Hey ladies! I'm back as I promised I brought with me tons of new pictures of what i got at MAC & Benefit. Just to let you all know I didn't get all of these things at the same time.

So here's MAC first:
I got the FIX + From MAC. It's $18.00 and this is definitely a great essential in your makeup kit weather you are a makeup artist or just a regular girl like me!


Here is the 187 MAC Brush. This is the most EXPENSIVE thing i bought at MAC. This brush is $42.00 and I know your probably falling back on your chair thinking: "Oh my gosh this girl is crazy!" I promise YOU that this is the BEST brush there will ever be in your brush collection! You can use this brush for: blush, liquid foundation, mineral foundation, contouring, bronzing, highlighting, anything that your heart desires this can be used for.

I also bought the MAC Prep+Prime. So this is a Primer and a Moisturizer which has SPF 50. The reason i bought this is because i thought this was the perfect thing for the summer. the price of this is $30.00






Just a little note about the big hole in the product i actually used this way before i made the blog...this also shows how behind i have been! lol. The price of this is $15.00. This fluidline comes in BlackTrack This eyeliner is waterproof and smudge proof. This is also great for summer swimming and flirting!

[Swatch at the bottom of this blog]



Select Cover up Concealer is such a great concealer this is my new best friend! I never thought that concealer made much of a difference until i tried this one. I will never go out of the house without it. This concealer was $16.50 it wasn't as expensive as the things I bought but it sure is worth the money for it. I got this concealer in the shade NW30

[Swatch at the bottom of this blog]
I thought this was the most gorgeous color when the makeup artist put it on my lips. It was so sparkly which is what I am attracted to. This MAC Dazzleglass was $18.00 and it comes in the shade: FUNTABULOUS not to mention the sparkles it's gonna bring onto your lips make it worth it.

[Swatch on the bottom of this blog]


I bought this lipstick a while back ago too. This is a MAC Frost Lipstick in Angel. This is more like a nude pink color but it's not really that nude. I'm not sure if I'm making sense at all but I'm sure you get me right? This lipstick was $14.00 but oh what a gorgeous color!

[Swatches at the bottom of this blog]




This a blush from the Mineralize collection. This Blush comes in the shade Warm Soul. The price on this is $21.00 this is more of a natural blush to choose from.

BENEFIT:

 
First of all i love Benefit's High Beam because it blends to beautifly. The Benefit high beam is a highlighter, no it's not the kind you buy at office depo! This makes your face have a gorgeous young sexy look. The price of this is $24.00

[Swatches at the Bottom of this Blog]


This BAD gal Lash Mascara is the BOMB! have you taken a look at that wand? that is huge right? Well i got this FREE with the purchase of two products. But if you want to buy it it's $19.00 which isin't bad for the girls who love long sexy lashes. To be honest with you girls after I run out of the BAD Gal Mascara I'm gonna buy the bigger tube!




This the last thing I bought at Benefit. This is called the Speed Brow, this Speed Brow is a gel like substance that makes this look like a mascara but it's not its for your eyebrows. I like this just to get a quick shape up on my eyebrows. The price of this is $16.00
Here are the swatches of some of the things above:


I think this picture is pretty self explanitory. 

FTC: I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned above: MAC Cosmetics, Benefit Cosmetics or Office Depo. I am not affiliated with any of these companies mentioned above. I am not getting paid to feature these products on my blog. I am not getting paid by any of these companies.

Already have these things? Tell me about it!

No comments: