CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Teeny Little Updates!

Hey ladies! I haven't been posting any blogs lately because my laptop is starting to complain about how much I use her and what not. I got to post this blog through my desktop but one problem is that this computer freezes a lot, also I've been working my little booty off, I'm trying to save money for more makeup and other things I might need real soon. I miss posting blogs but I'm not even sure when there will be another chance to post another blog with pictures and everything as in the whole shebang. I feel weird cause I'm not going to be posting in a while :( at first it was like a chore for me to post blogs but now it's like I'm hooked and I can express myself with other people who are as addicted with shopping as I am.

I miss my blogger! (:

Also, I HAVE 5 FOLLOWERS! YAY!

Thank you new followers you keep me inspired to continue what I do.


XOXO-Little Miss Glamourxz

No comments: