CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

MAC Lip Gelee In Moonstone

Hey ladies! I've had this lipgelee  for a while now this was my first ever lipgelee I got it in the color Moonstone. I personally think that this is a very gorgeous color for some reason my camera cannot focus on the swatch i had for you guys and I'm not able to make it show up on camera but I'm sure than when you go to the MAC counter or MAC store you'll be able to see the lovely color I'm going to be talking about. Something i do have to mention though is that this color seems a little metallic to me and I'm not sure if it's a bad thing or if it's a good thing so i'll you be the judge on that! so on the picture to the left there is the product itself & down there is a picture of the product coming out of the tube! As you can see it looks sort of like a metallic color, this product is a teeny bit sticky so if your someone who doesn't like sticky glosses i recommend you test this product on your hand first before you buy it's a gorgeous golden pinkish color that would look gorgeous on your lips for example on a night out or just to go run some errands! I'm sure this is going to be a product worth buying.



FTC:
I am not affiliated with MAC COSMETICS. I am not getting paid for this review. This is my honest oppinion and I bought this product with my own money.

No comments: