CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

What are my top songs?



Hey ladies & maybe some gentlemen! I'm not going to post all of my songs like I did the last time i posted the "What am I listening to?" blog because if i did I would end up posting more than 100+ song's! So I'm just going to put some of the songs that i've been listening to, some of the songs are in Spanish so you may not of heard of them, alot of the songs are real old too!

Here are the songs listed in no particular order:
The songs that have 1 * have a little note under the list and the one's that have 2** are in spanish

1. Into you-Tamia
2. Cupid-112
3. So Fly-Slim
5. Don't wanna say no-Elle & Tito Music*
6. Chopped & Screwed-T-Pain
7. El Corrido Del Katch-Compa Chuy**
8. Try Me-James Brown
9. Stand By Me-Prince  Royce** Half in Spanish & English
10. Back at One-Brian Mcknight
11. Boom Boom Boom I Want You In My Room-Venga Boys
12. Mambo #5-Lou Bega
13. Dreaming of You-Selena
14. More than Words-Frankie J* Also Sang by EXTREME
15. You got it bad-Usher
16. Burn-Usher
17. Love In This Club-Usher
18. My boo-Usher
19. Vanilla Twilight-Owl City
20. Neighbors Know My Name-Trey Songz
21. Break My Heart-Jason Derulo
22. Necesito Mas De Ti-Duelo**


-Don't wanna say no-Elle & Tito Music
This artist is known only through myspace, you can try searching for their songs online I think it's on itunes but that's something you'll have to figure out yourself
Thanks for reading! Tell me what YOUR favorite songs are!

No comments: