CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Clean & Clear Spot Acne Treatment



Heey guys! Im here to do another review! I hope you guys liked my tutorial and whats in my bag blogs im trying to add a little bit more personality and personal blogs here.

Okay so first of all this product is a bit rough on sensitive skin because of the acid it has in it. But yeah I know it needs some kind of medication. Ive actually had this product for about a year and a half now. I love it it doesnt have oil so its perfect for us oily skin ladies and gentlemen. I havent used this product that much because I hardly ever get pimples but I normally put it on during the morning, noon and before going to bed. It either completely removes my pimple of makes the size really small thats not really noticeable. One thing you have to know is that you shouldnt put it on when you have a recently popped pimples because when you put it on it will hurt soo much!! It doesnt make my skin dry and its absolutely perfect for on the go. I consider myself a really busy/lazy person at times and I love the fact that you dont have to stand by the sink and wet your face 3x's a day its a great advantage. Its also okay to use daily.


Overall:
1. I love this product
2. Would I buy this product again?
-if I EVER run out. YES
3. Would you recommend this to other people?
-yes in fact I would I dont know so much about sensitive skin but if you have sensitive skin and want to give it a try I definetly recommend it.


FTC:
I am not affiliated with Clean & Clear or Johnson and Johnson. I am not getting paid for this review. This is my honest oppinion and I bought this product with my own money.


Do you have this product? Wanna tell us what you think?


No comments: