CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural & Mineralize Skinfinish

Hey ladies! I went to MAC today and I got lucky! I went in and got MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural & Mineralize Skinfinish I currently use the MSN [Mineralize Skinfinish Natural] for contouring and I use the MS [Mineralize Skinfinish] for a highlight. I use the Mineralize Skinfinish Natural for contouring i got the shade in Medium Deep and I use the Mineralize Skinfinish for a highlight in the shade Soft and Gentle.

Above is another picture of the Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Deep

Here's a picture of the Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle


Here's another picture of the Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle you can see the color a bit here and it looks gorgeous to me!

FTC:
I am not affiliated with MAC COSMETICS. I am not stating a review. This is my honest oppinion and I bought this product with my own money.


Thats it lovelies! I hope you enjoyed the pictures and stay tooned for a review!

No comments: