CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Turquoise Eyeshadow


Hey ladies & gents. I know I haven't blogged in the longest time but I finally did another makeup tutorial for ya'll
The tutorial is available to view on my Youtube page when it's done uploading so I'll be linking the video here:


FULL LIST OF PRODUCTS:
1. URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTION
2. 120 PALETTE FROM BHCOSMETICS.COM
3. 5-6 BRUSHES
4. CREATIVITY
5. NYX ULTRA PEARL MANIA
6. NYX CHROME EYESHADOW IN HIGHLIGHT FOR BROW BONE AND INNER TEAR


Here I'll be posting the pictures of the colors I used as well as the makeup I used:

The first color I used was:
I used this color on my lid


The second color I used was:
The reason I used this color was on the crease

The third color I used was:
I used this color on my crease

The fourth color I used was NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Turquoise Pearl
I used it for my crease

Last but not least I used this black for my crease
 

And to my last resort I used this gorgeous color on my eyelid just to brighten up the color that was washed out from all of the colors on my crease.


Did you like the tutorial? Tell me what you think!




No comments: