CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy THANKSGIVING!

Hey ladies and gents. This is more of a personal blog to let you all know how thankful I am for my subscribers and my viewers. It has been a while since I've posted but I really needed you all to know that I'm thankful for each and one of you, I may not have as many subscribers or views on my video as other gurus but I just want all of you to know that no matter what you are all what makes me Ruby. I'm truly passionate about continuing my work on this blog and I will surely probably make it to the top of the makeup industry or something close to that! I love you all and thank you for making this blog, without all of you this blog would not exist and my youtube page wouldn't either. I'm just really happy to be making videos for all of you guys to watch.

Thank you thank you!

Please have a safe thanksgiving and holidays. Make sure to be thankful for everything you have and not take anything for granted.

I love you all and I will always be here for my subbies.

Love & care from,
Ruby

No comments: