CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

OH NO!

Oh no! You guys don't have me cause I haven't posted any blogs lately! I'm SOOOOORY. I guess I don't really have awesomely good reasons to give you this time. I've just been posting and trying really hard to get some followers on my youtube channel it's a lot harder than it looks. I think about all of you frequently and it hurts me soo much! :( i hope you all have been checking my youtube channel for updates since I do post on that channel more than I do here. My last post hasn't been in the longest time.. by the wayyy i think i'm going to open a new blog and make it my personal blog for all my personal dirty little secrets! lol that sounds wayy too strange! lol. So for now i'm going to post another blog here for for all of you that have been expecting my arrival I'm currently sick so i'll make sure I post some pretty darn good blogs to make up for the time that has been wasted!


XOXO
Ruby

No comments: