CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

January: Ruby's Top 15 SONGS This Month (:

Hey ladies & gents!! Want to know what have been my favorite jams this month??  I'm going to list all of them in no particular order? READY? OKAY!




  1. No one else comes close-Joe
  2. Count on you- Big Time Rush ft Jordin Sparks
  3. Smile-Tamia
  4. Fighter-Christina Aguliera 
  5. Yo no se manana-Luis Enrique
  6. Amor Quedate-Jen Carlos **OMG THIS SONG IS AWESOME! IT'S SO ROMANTIC!**
  7. Yeah 3x-Chris Brown
  8. Firework-Katy Perry
  9. You got it bad-Usher
  10. Moving Mountains-Usher
  11. Your my lady-NB Ridaz
  12. Notice me-NB Ridaz
  13. Forever-NB Ridaz
  14. Love Story-Taylor Swift
  15. Bottoms up-Trey Songz Ft Nicki Minaj

Picture came from http://songcatchergirl.blogspot.com It's not mine!

**Let me know what are your favorite songs this month! I would love to know!**

XOXO, RUBY

No comments: