CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Maybelline Pure Makeup Foundation

Hey guys! This is the first foundation I bought when i was staring out with my makeup collection. Neverless to say that I had absolutely no clue on how to pick a foundation.  So honestly I don't know much about foundation at this point, but currently i use the MAC Studio Fix Fluid which is my third foundation that i have bought. Well to start off with this review the packaging doesn't look that nice. You also have to understand that this is a water-based foundation that does not carry any oil whatsoever, which means that this foundation is PERFECT for OILY SKIN! I find this foundation perfect for the summer because it doesn't cause breakouts. I'm not exactly sure but i seemed to notice that my face was a little bit white looking and my face looked like it had glitter on it every single time i would put it on.. I'm not sure if i didn't have the right tone or something but it seemed completely off and a little weird. I got this foundation in Pure Beige Medium 2. To bring the foundation out you have to squeeze the bottle. I think it's very sanitary because you don't want to be getting things into your foundation because that is one of the main reasons you get breakouts and thats also one of the main reasons you should throw out your makeup. But to get to the point of this review i didn't like the foundation at all, i don't think that if i continue using it it's going to make a difference of this review. Personally i would not recommend it but if you want to go for something natural, water-based or oil-free i would definitely go for this foundation. Its really easy to blend too I would blend this foundation into my skin really well and really easy. But overall I wouldn't buy the product again.

FTC: I am not affiliated with Maybelline. I bought this product myself. This review is a 100% honest and i am not getting paid for this review.

No comments: