CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Recent NYX Haul & Swatches

Hey everyone! Soo. I was planning to write this blog a long time ago but i haven't had any time. Most of these are NYX but there are some products that are from E.L.F

This is what i bought:
-2 Shine Erasers
-Eyeshadow Bases in Skintone & White
-4 Powder Eyeshadows in Silky Rose, Mauve, Copper,  & Peach
-1 Rouge Blush in Glow
-3 Studio Blush Brushes
-1 Body Bronzer
-1 Angeled Brush
-1 Kabuki Brush


If you are wondering there are swatches of the following blushes here
The swatches listed above are basically self-explanitory if you have any questions of comments please make sure to comment above


Here is the view of the Blush Brushes


FTC: I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned above. I bought all the products myself with my hard earned money. I am not giving a review. and I'm not getting paid for anything...So don't trip chocolate chip! <3

Much love!

No comments: