CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WHERE ARE ALL THE PICTURES!?!

OMG GLAMOURXZ! WHERE ARE ALL YOUR PICTURES!!??! 
 Hey guys! You may be wondering where all my pictures are, and the truth is...THERE ISIN'T ANY! yep I got rid of them. I recently learned that many of the were copyright and i honestly don't want to be getting into any legal or personal issues with any of these companies or the owners of these pictures. I do take some pictures myself and I honestly think that taking the pictures myself will actually make the review of the product look more convicing. I also have never felt like i have pressured any of you to buy any of the products mentioned on this blog. You always have the last choice. Soo... on the other hand all the pictures that i used and that aren't mine are gone. Pictures will be coming back on soon but as for now you can search for the pictures online if you want to take a look at them at other websites. Not all the pictures will be coming back because some of the products i no longer use or have thrown out because there wasn't anymore. I hope all you understand my situation and i personally do miss all the pictures on the blog i think it made it look a little bit more professional looking.

Thanks for understanding I really appreciate it!.

XOXO
 Little Miss Glamourxz

No comments: