CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

My little letter...[Personal Blog]


Dear Readers, I've been a little upset lately... I really want to be a make-up artist and it hurts soo bad because I'm still young but i feel like i want to fast forward a little bit and accomplish what i want to do. I'm not even sure how to get my foot in the door. I have so many things i want to buy this year and i really want to get an ahead start on all of it. I'm trying to make money to buy so many things. I'm TRYING very hard but I'm not even sure if I'm succeeding at it. I'm broke. Completely broke. This blog is way personal for me to say. I'm not even sure what I want at this moment. GAH! Its just so stressing but one thing i know is that I'm not going to get anywhere without my high school education. I have bills to pay believe it or not. Phone bill went up to $80.00 now and for a teenager that doesn't have even have a job it's hard making money. I mean all of my money that i have is thanks to my MOM who loves me and supports me. Daddy wasn't there so i was never thought of as a "DADDY'S GIRL" I'm more of a "MOMMY'S GIRL" I mean yeah my parent's were married and they still are but my dad was never really a big figure in my life. Yeah he showed up at graduations and such but nothing really memorable about my dad... I'm not even sure what else to say. I mean i know I'm not plastic or perfect as many of you readers think.. On this beauty blog I'm never really typing anything about myself it's always for someone else to read and for someone to know how to invest in their makeup life, but i honestly can't take it anymore. Look at how I've written this! Half of the words here are possibly spelled wrong right? My grammar hasn't even been that great during this blog. I feel like i just have to let this out, and to the person that's reading this i feel real bad for you lol. I hope I'm not boring you. I'm just over this, i hate being broke. I know the economy isn't as great as we all hoped it was. but damn! it's crashing and ALL OF US are on a sinking ship! I honestly really hope to accomplish my dream if now i have no idea what else I'm going to do. I can't standing wanting to do something with my life real early on and not being able to because of financial issues. i need to make money and i need to make some money NOW! Maybe I'm looking into making a savings account... I need to find ways of getting my hands on many things i want to experiment with.

If you read this thanks for reading. If not stay tunned for more reviews.


-Glamourxz.

No comments: