CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Studio Fix Fluid Review

Hey ladies and maybe some gentlemen. Thanks for joining me for another review. I really appreciate you all hanging on to read a little bit more. Well... a while ago i started out with makeup it's honestly a hobby of mine and maybe one day i can turn into something i can make a living out of. Well today we're going to be reviewing the MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation. If your not really a big fan of the liquid foundation and you have personally never tried this product before, here's my review:
Pros:
-Can be very buildable coverage from medium to full.
-AWESOMELY GOOD at making you look stunning and beautiful in pictures.
-Photofriendly foundation.
-Glass Bottle. [It let's you see how much you have left.]

Cons:
-No pump!
-Can break.

The bottom line this is a great product I honestly recommend it a lot. Very good for taking pictures. I LOVE IT. I have tried many foundations before this and honestly this is possibly the over-all best one i have seen in the whole time i've been doing makeup.

FTC:
I purchased this product myself. I am not affiliated with MAC Cosmetics. I'm not getting paid for this review. && This is my 100% honest opinion.

No comments: