CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What am I listening to?

Heey! lol okay so I have a feeling you guys are gonna make fun of me for my music. I have "Paisa" music so for my fellow Mexican readers or anyone else that knows what kind of music that is reffered as "Paisa" it's originally called: "Latin, Banda or Norteno". I have a confenssion though :( I'm guilty of music with cuss words. *Shocker* Riiight? Dangg, I ACTUALLY like blogging about myself once in a while it's sorta fun...I like ratting on and on and on for no apparent reason lol :D

PS; It isin't in any particular order.

This is my Myspace Playlist by the way:
1. Girl I Love You-MC Magic
2. El Chingadazo-Banda La Autentica De Jerez *Spanish Song & Info about the song available*
3. Sin Evidencias-Banda MS *Spanish Song*
4. This is us-Keyshia Cole
5. Stick with you-The Pussycat Dolls
6. Right here waiting-White Dawg
7. You belong with me-Taylor Swift
8. The only one-MC Magic
9. Dreaming of You-Selena
10. Nothing left of me-Wisnu
11. Every part of me-Wisnu
12. Hasta la madre de borracho-Los Inquietos del Norte *Spanish Song*
13. Tha Crossroads-Bone Thugs N Harmony
14. Too Close-Next
15. Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)-Usher

-Info about the song: Sin Evidencias-Banda MS
This song is about a guy that's cheating on his wife with another woman and he tries to find ways to tell her but instead of telling her he just makes up more excuses.

-Info about the song: El Chingadazo-Banda La Autentica De Jerez
This song is sung by a guy in Spanish, it's about a guy thats sick and tired of women playing games with him and basically he's telling them to F*** Off lol.

Info about the song: Hasta la madre de borracho-Los Inquietos del Norte
-This is song is about a guy thats super drunk at a bar. I recommend this song when your like super drunk or you just feel like hearing heavy "Corridos" look up the words you don't know they take a lot of explaining to do. :)

This info was written by me and it's only available for the spanish songs cos i guess you can figure the English song's out right?


Any questions? Comments?


-Little Miss Glamourxz

No comments: