CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 31, 2009

The New Bumpits

Good afternoon readers! I'm sure you've all seen the commercials that represent Bumpits and I'm sure many of you have been curious to ask if this product here really works, if there's a catch to it or if it's simply a bad investment. First of all, never believe the commercials when they say that this offer isn't available in stores, yeah sometimes their not but sometimes they have something better to offer if you buy it at the store. I bought my set of Bumpits at Target for $9.99 and the good thing is that you only have to pay taxes and then take it home. [In California taxes are 9.25%] But when you order through the phone or if you order them online it's takes a couple of day's to receive them and you have to pay shipping and handling. Honestly, I think that Bumpits are very good for thick hair, it's not that much of a good idea if you have really thin hair. Believe me, I tried them on my little sister and she has really thin hair and you can see the clip under her hair. So for all those ladies out there that have really thin hair I don't really think this is a good investment for you, yeah you can go to the store and buy them but you might be disappointed to see the results. But I'm sure there is other method's you can try to get more volume in your hair.

Available at:
Target or maybe Bed Bath & Beyond
Price:
$9.99 +Tax [If your state has any]
Available in:
Dark Brown, Black & Blonde
Set of 3 Bumpits

  • Recommended for people with Thick hair
  • Once you put them on spray some hairspray so they won't move that much & It will keep your hairstyle in tack.
Already have this product? Send us a comment!

No comments: