CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Limited Edition Pink CHI Flat Iron 1

Greatings! Guess what? I'm back better than ever! I don't know if I've told you but two days ago my flat iron broke so i had to buy another one to replace it. I thought i could give another kind of brand a chance to show me what it can really do (haha). Anyway i heard from a couple of friends and my aunt that the CHI flat irons were really great for the hair and they helped take care of it, at first i thought that they were just trying to make me spend my money on something that wasn't going to work but then i did some reasearch on the product and I found it capable of straightening my hair so I went online and i bought one for myself. As soon as i got it delivered I opened the box and I straightened my hair, and i thought:"Wow this is awesome, i have to tell everyone about this" So now i'm here telling you my extremely boring story. Anyway here comes the REAL review, i'll try not to talk too much :)

The CHI Flat Iron works great with all types of hair including: Extremly Curly, Wavy and Damaed hair. The Iron only takes a few seconds to get hot and it comes in a different variety of temperatures the highest temperature it goes is 370 degrees F, its energy efficient for you all you girls that care about the enviroment (or your bills) It fits in the standard curling possition. You can Straighten, Curl, Flip and Style! Use it for a night out with your friends, a confident date with the guy you like, a nice drive through the mountains, a trip to the beach and so on! I really recomend you get this straightener it's totally worth every single penny! They have a 10foot heavy duty cord in which means if you step on it or something runs the cord over it won't break or get damaged

I bought my CHI Flat Iron at:
http://www.chi-hair-tools.com

They have different colors like: Baby Blue, Pink, Black, Hot Pink, Pink Camo, Green Camo and Baby Blue Camo.

Limited Edition Pink CHI Flat Iron 1
Priced at: $201.63
But %66 OFF!
Official Price is: $70.90

-Lightweight Design
-Off/On Swith located inside Flat Iron to prevent accidental shut off
-Fits in standard curling iron station
-Proffesional Salon Model
-Quick Heating



Already have this product?
Post a comment on this blog and share your oppion with us!

No comments: