CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

NYX: Iced Mocha

Good afternoon readers! Have i told you that I am a NYX Makeup fan? I'm sure i haven't but if i did I'm going to remind you again. I have fallen in love with NYX in a couple of days it's amazing, i should of loved it my whole life! Other than i clearly have my obsession with NYX I also fell in love with an eye shadow they sale called: Iced Mocha. It takes part of a really nice makeup tutorial which I totally recommend!
  • NYX: Iced Mocha is available online and at drugstores.
  • NYX Iced Mocha Item Number: ES11
  • Price: $5.00
  • Link to YouTube Video:
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RxGBGj_xxI&feature=player_embedded
Please Subscribe & Add her as a friend on YouTube she is a very excellent!


I honestly do recommend NYX Cosmetics. It's not that expensive as most people think it's pretty cheap but it works wonders. MAC is known as the expensive one but you know brand is not always best! NYX is basically available anywhere as long as you know where to look for it you will find it! Try it out, the colors are great and the brushes are even better! But a quick tip for NYX Cosmetic's is that you should apply: "Urban Decay's Primer Potion" [UDPP]


Do you own any NYX Cosmetics? Post a comment on this blog and share your oppinions with us!



No comments: