CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Neutrogena Wave

Goodafternoon readers! I went to Walgreens the other day because i needed a cleanser that would make my skin will clean and refreshed and i came up on the Neutrogena Wave; and I LOVE IT it's such a great buy you will feel comepletly fresh, clean and with a huge ammount of confidence. I have to admit I'm not the kind of person that washes her face everysingle day before leaving the house or going to bed I easily forget. But with the Neutrogena Wave, when i do remember it's great. I'm serious this product is really awesome you would have to buy it yourself. You might be the type of person that will not buy a beauty product unless it has tons of reviews or you just simply don't even waste time looking at it, I'm sure we all know how it feels I didin't really believe the commercials or the reviews. But I am so sure that you will LOVE the Wave. When i used it I felt like my skin was softer and smoother, I have very oily skin and I often get a lot of acne but it has recently stopped thanks to the Neutrogena Wave, girls seriously this is a great product. It comes included with batteries [It uses AA batteries] and it comes with 7 pads.

The Neutrogena Wave is available online and at drugstores

Price: $12.89
I bought the Wave at Target
If you spend more than $50.00 you get free shipping-Only from Target
Normally shipps out in 24Hrs


Do you already have this product? Comment this blog and share your oppinion with us!

No comments: